- To train, enable, empower and equip in necessary skill sets for upcoming Graduates and Post Graduates to get through in Campus Interviews conducted by various Indian and Multinational Corporates.
- Train and help job aspirants to crack the competitive exams conducted by various Government Organizations.
- Train students in Technical Skills which will enable them in securing Technical Jobs in Industries.
- Train School students in basic soft skills.
- Soft Skills and Leadership Training for employees of Corporates.
- Post Training Guidance and Counselling.
Why Training is Important ?
- According to Aspiring Minds National Employability Report which is based on study of more than 1,50,000 Engineering Students who graduated in 2015 from over 650 colleges in India, 80% are unemployable. The reason, they lacked the necessary skills in spite of their academic background and performance. ( DH Date: 29-12-2016)
- Research conducted by Harvard University, The Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Centre has concluded that 85% of job success comes from having well developed soft and people management skills and only 15% of job success comes from technical knowledge (Hard Skills ).
- There is a huge gap between what we learn in school and colleges and what the Industry expects from newly passing out graduates in any stream.
- Most of the companies expect job ready and suitably trained candidates to fill their requirement and does not have the required time and manpower to train the candidates.
- To face any Interview, apart from subject knowledge, many parameters like Soft skills over Technical Skills are preferred by employers.
Organizations are willing to invest on their workforce who have the prerequisite people and soft skills to help them in succeed in the long run.
- Without proper training, it will not be possible to crack the competitive exams in the stipulated time and format and pass the tough rounds of Interviews, thereby, losing out on the opportunities.
Now, the methods of interviews have drastically changed over the last few years owing to new technologies flooding in the job scene.
Training is very important to crack competitive exams which require not only subject knowledge, but also develop speed to answer all the questions in the stipulated time.
- To get a Job candidates have to clear all rounds of Interviews and Interviews may be in terms of Traditional/Phone/ Skype/Case / Lunch /Group Discussions / Apprentice Interview method.